The word for our next challenge is "Departure."
1. The act of leaving.
2. A starting out, as on a trip or a new course of action.
3. A divergence or deviation, as from an established rule, plan, or procedure:
ordered curry as a departure from his usual bland diet.
4. Nautical The distance sailed due east or west by a ship on its course.
1. the act or an instance of departing
2. a deviation or variation from previous custom; divergence
3. a project, course of action, venture, etc. selling is a new departure for him
4. (Transport / Nautical Terms) Nautical
a. the net distance travelled due east or west by a vessel
b. Also called point of departure the latitude and longitude of the point from
which a vessel calculates dead reckoning
5. a euphemistic word for death
With "departure" as the theme, I'd like to suggest that if you're so inclined, you can depart from the normal dimensions for this piece but stay in the vicinity of 320 square inches (20x16). So 300 to 340 square inches.
See you all on July 15!